Friday, April 09, 2010

good bye


My love, my heart,
Heart beat which used to
Conquer all else,
Good bye forever.

Tomorrow we may meet,
Strangers on these winding roads,
We may smile, we may greet,
In a flash remember all
What went by.

I do not pretend mine,
That it won’t skip a beat,
I won’t tell you how much
I want to melt in your arms.

That is why I will regretfully
Say good bye, refuse
Your invitation to a coffee.
For you see, my love,
I miss not thee.

I miss not thee,
But my friend that you were.
I will find comfort and solace in
Arms bigger than yours,
I will love and be loved,
By a heart stronger.

But you ran away,
Abandoning me in despair,
My dear friend, you ran.
I will not find you, my friend,
Not you, in any other.

Good bye, my friend.
Forever and ever more.


















1 comment:

swarnajana said...

a memory says-

bring me back dear bring me back
finding one drop of new rain on an old cart track...

or when the wind is high and your soul sigh
my voice from never-land will search your eye.

bring me back then, in the coldest night
my scent will conflate all your sight

i know now, i will stay
across the ocean - all the way...